SexyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» VOTE FOR MY FRIEND ON GLEE. c:
Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:56 am by FrogBoy

» i have been banned
Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:03 am by FrogBoy

» Ban the person above you!
Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 pm by Guest

» SexyMs site.
Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:27 pm by Scottai

» Corrupt A Wish
Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:08 am by Karma

» Eqonym's Signature Shop!
Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:07 am by Solyndra

» Would you rather?
Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:50 pm by Nude

» Stats bug?
Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:49 am by gznster

» MSVCP71.dll problems.
Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:49 am by gznster

Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool

5 posters

Go down

Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  Empty Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool

Post  gg Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:49 am

OK, like a month ago, I was just hanging out in henesys. I was so bored and hyper I just shouted out, "im a haxzor" and this gm named, "Addict" comes out and IP ban's me for no reason. He has no reason to ban me, and no right to ban me. I was just bored out of my mind. When I try to log back in, his reason is because I am a hacker.. Please unban me and thank you for reading this....... my ign is xAndy Mad

gg

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  Empty Re: Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool

Post  David Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:06 am

Okay. first of all, Addict just recently became an intern. Nothing near a month ago, sorry to burst your bubble, Andy.
And I know you, we all have reasons to ban you. You probably were hacking, knowing you.

David

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool  Empty Re: Banned for no reason. HAHA! not cool

Post  darkfalcon Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:11 am

Without a proof, he can't be banned for any reasons. Andy probably did hacked, but who knows. If he hacked in past, then the past is over. Addict need to know how to ban properly and not going so overboard.

darkfalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  xAndy Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:17 am

And im not sure if it was month's ago. I think it was weeks, iunno. Im not sure scratch

xAndy

Back to top Go down

Post  gznster Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:06 am

xAndy wrote:And im not sure if it was month's ago. I think it was weeks, iunno. Im not sure scratch
Why's your name the same as his? 0.0

gznster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lianne Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Without proper proof (screenshot, video), Addict has no reason to ban you. You haven't broke any rule. You should post a ban appeal and see what his side of the story is.

Just remember that Addict is an intern, he has a lot to learn. And you shouldn't joke with saying you're a hacker, it often confuses the GMs.
Lianne
Lianne

Back to top Go down